2019 Summer Program
We are excited to announce that our Summer Program for 2019 has expanded! This season, we will have 4 separate levels for swimmers in the Summer Program. The summer camp is open to all Otters and non-Otters swimmers. For existing Otter swimmers, please sign up for the following levels:
Seahorse/Whales - Level 1
Sharks/Orcas - Level 2
Belugas - Level 3
Youth Development Group - Level 4
Every non-Otters swimmer will first need a swim assessment before they can register for weekly sessions. Contact our Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a swim assessment or to get more information.
There are many benefits to swimming through the summer:
- It's fun! Participants will get to swim in a fun group environment.
- Skills, skills, and skills. Swimmers will learn new skills that will give them an edge over other swimmers when the regular season starts.
- Less distractions. Without academic commitments, our athletes will get to focus on improving their swimming skills.
- Stay active! Swimming three times a week will keep the swimmers in shape through the summer. They will be more healthy during the summer and stronger in the fall!
Since we're only taking a limited number of swimmers per group, sign up early!
Otters Coaching Staff
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Here is the Registration Form - please print out (2 pages) and bring along with you to the swim assessment.
Option 1: Pay by cheque payable to: West Vancouver Otters Swim Club or WVOSC.
Option 2: Pay by credit card. We accept credit card (M/C, Visa or American Express). For all members this will be processed by your credit card that is registered to your online account. For non-members you will need to meet up with the Registrar, Laura Fleury in the lobby to do the credit card transaction.
Please pass along this information to other friends and families who may be interested in our Summer Swimming Program.
Registrar for WVOSC