Redlands Swim Team Registration
Redlands Swim Team (RST) is a non-profit organization working with the youth in our community. Over the past years, the Redlands Swim Team has coached athletes that have competed in local meets, Junior National competitions, Olympic Trials and even the Olympics. Redlands Swim Team is the top rated club in the Inland Empire earning USA Swimming Silver Club of Excellence recognition.
Learn to Swim:
This program is designed for swimmers who are brand new to the sport or swimmers who are unable to swim 25 yards (one lap across the pool) in both freestyle and backstroke. The swimmer to coach ratio ranges between 4:1 and 6:1 depending on age and ability. More information is available under the "Learn to Swim" tab including cost, class days and times.
To register for our Learn to Swim classes, please select the "Learn to Swim" tab at the top of the screen to begin.
Competitive Swim Team:
Step 1 – Swim Evaluation
Go to the Redlands High School pool for an evaluation by an RST coach. The coach will give you a group at the completion of your evaluation.
Swim Evaluation Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday at 6 PM at the Redlands High School pool.
Step 2 – Register through the online system.
Go to the Redlands Swim Team website and select "Competitive Swim Team Registration" button on the right side of the Home screen, then select 'Register Now' at the bottom of the screen. Follow the prompts through all the screens. Make sure to "Checkout" at the end to complete the registration and pay fees.
Expected fees: monthly fee, RST registration fee ($40), USA Swimming registration ($64)
During online registration, make sure you fill in all required fields. The system will not let you advance without the information.
- ONLY REGISTER INTO THE GROUP YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED! You will be billed incorrectly at checkout if you register into the wrong group. If the system reports that the group is full, please contact RST Administration at email@example.com.
- All SWIMMERS (including Masters) - You need to select the USA Registration option before you check out unless your swimmer is already registered with USA Swimming for the current year OR your swimmer is on the State Reduced Fee Lunch program (see below). This field is highlighted in bright yellow on the checkout page. This is the insurance coverage for each swimmer in the water. RST collects this fee and submits it to Southern California Swimming for you. You will be required to fill out the USA Swimming Registration form on pool deck and show proof of the swimmer’s birth date in the form of a birth certificate or passport (step 3). The fee is $64/swimmer for the 2017 year.
- If your swimmer is on the State Reduced Lunch Program for school, they are eligible for a reduced USA Swimming Registration fee, please contact the team administrator for further assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At check out, swimmers will be charged the RST registration fee of $40/swimmer. This is an annual fee that will be automatically billed during the re-registration period for subsequent years.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit card/debit card at time of registration. In addition, the credit card information will be retained by the system for monthly billing. This allows Redlands Swim Team keep the dues low by keeping the administration cost down.
Step 3- Birthdate verification & USA Swimming registration
See the Team Administrator for birth certificate verification. Registration is open on Tuesday and Thursday from 4:30-6:30 PM at the Redlands High School pool or by appointment. Please bring your swimmer's original birth certificate. You will need to complete the USA Swimming registration at this time.
When your registration is complete (RST & USA Swimming), your swimmer will receive a RST cap and a shirt.
Our Current Group Monthly Dues Structure:
- Age Group Bronze - $70
- Age Group Silver - $105
- Age Group Gold - $125
- Senior Bronze -$125
- Senior Silver- $140
- Senior Gold- $150
- Triathlon/Masters - $50
RST offers a multi-swimmer discount for families:
The first swimmer pays the full dues as stated above. Each additional swimmer receives a $20 discount off the monthly dues.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact:
Team Administrator: (909)557-5599 or via email: email@example.com
We look forward to having you join the Redlands Swim Team and are excited for another great season!
If you are ready to register, click on the Home tab in the upper left corner. Then select "Competitive Swim Team Registration" button on the right side of the Home screen, then select 'Register Now' at the bottom of the screen.