Do you like working with children? Do you like to swim? Start the most fun and rewarding job you could possibly imagine!
We are a year round swim school teaching swimming to student’s ages 6 months to adults. We are currently seeking qualified part time swim instructors.
• Customer service focused.
• Professional attitude.
• Experience working with children (6 months to 10 years) in an instructional setting.
• Possess current American Red Cross First Aid and CPR certifications a plus.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Prior swimming experience a plus.
• Participate in 50 hours paid instructor training.
• Maintain a safe and positive teaching environment.
• Present proper demonstrations and explain skills, analyze and correct performance, minimize fear, and use appropriate teaching devices.
If you are interested please fill out the Employment Application and email to the manager, Pamela Espinoza, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the swim school office at 408-246-5050 ext 017.