Private and Semi Private Policies
- Participants must reach the age of 3 prior to the start of the lesson
- Be able to listen and follow directions.
- A minimum of 3 Private or Semi-Private Lessons must be scheduled.
- Privates and Semi-Privates will not be scheduled during Group Lessons on Sunday Monday and Wednesdays 4:30-6:30. No day times are offered 8-3 Monday - Friday for Private Lessons.
- Privates are scheduled within Sessions. Session Dates can be found HERE. Inquiries for Private Lessons after a session has begun will be filled based on instructor availability.
- Semi Privates require two swimmers. Swimmers should be equal in water skills and ability and close in age. Semi-Privates may be split up 15 minutes one swimmer and 15 minutes the other swimmer if swimmers are not close in age or vary differently in water skills. EMAC does not provide the second swimmer for Semi-Privates.
- Private and Semi Private Lesson's must be coordinated through the Lesson Coordinator.
- Payment is received prior to the first lesson scheduled. If payment is not received prior to scheduled lesson the lesson will be canceled.
- Lesson Participants that Register for a Private or Semi Private Lesson that is not assigned to them will incur the Wrong Class Fee.
- All cancelations must be received 6 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time by emailing email@example.com or the lesson will be forfeited. There will be no make-ups for absences where EMAC is not notified in advance.
- Make Up Classes: will only be offered when notification is received 6 hours prior to the scheduled class. All Make Ups must be scheduled within the current session. EMAC will provide the participant with dates that are available within a session for all make ups. Shall a date not be secured within the current session for the make up a credit will be provided to the lesson account.
- Cancelations made by EMAC will be provided with a make-up day or credit to their lesson account for class(es).
- Lesson Participants that do not show up for their lesson will forfeit that lesson and no make-up will be scheduled.
- Shall a Lesson be missed by an EMAC Instructor and notification was not sent in advance, a refund for the lesson will be provided or a make-up date will be offered.
- All Credits and Refunds for Privates will be placed on the members account not refunded to the members credit card.