DRAC Home School:
Key points: NEW groups
- 2017 session 9 will be open on August 22nd
- Official Start Date for session 9 will be September 5th
NEW In order to keep students of the same age and same ability together we are going to label each time and each ability. This group is different then swim lessons in that we work as collaborative group and the ratio of instructor to swimmer is much higher.
Advanced- Swimmers can swim the length of the pool Freestyle with breathing and the length of the pool backstroke. ( ages 6-18) these lessons will take place in the big pool. ratio of 1-9
Intermediate- Swimmers are comfortable in the water. They can kick in streamline on their back and front for 15 feet. ( ages 5-18) ( big pool) ratio 1-7
Beginner- Swimmers are comfortable in the water. Swimmers can float on their back and stomach. Ages 4-10 ratio 1-6
Class Days and Times
Advanced- Monday and Wednesdays from 2:30-3:30
Intermediate- Tuesdays 2:30-3:30 Fridays from 10:15-11:15
Beginner- Tuesdays 10:15-11:15 , and Thursdays 10:15-11:15
- The Session cost for this home school swim group will be $40 for 1 day a week, $64 for 2 days a week.
- The 1 hour will consist of 45 minutes of drills and stroke development and 15 minutes of free time.
- Not ready for swim class, we do offer swim lessons on Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday. Please sign up on our swim lessons tab.