Credit Policy for Missed Classes and Class Cancellations
- Evergreen Community Aquatic Center is not responsible for any classes the student may miss and will not pro-rate the class fee for any planned or unplanned absences. We will make an exception for those with a note from their doctor.
- Make-up classes cannot be offered for missed classes.
- If lessons must be canceled for any unplanned maintenance issue, you will receive a credit to your account for the missed class.
- If you must cancel your monthly session of lessons for any reason, credits will be issued that can be used towards a future session of lessons.
- Cancellations must be made in advance. No credits or refunds will be issued for classes that have already been missed.
- In the rare case that a refund is issued a $5 processing fee will be deducted from the total cost of classes.
Please Note: A cancellation is when you are looking to drop out of the session for the remainder of the month. They are not the same as a planned or unplanned absences.