- Pre-Competitive swimmers
- Ages 6-9
- Focusing on basic FUNdamental swimming skills
- Perfecting full stroke Freestyle and Backstroke along with developing a proper dolphin kick and breaststroke kick.
- Divided into two groups. “Black and Gold”
- “Black” group focuses on freestyle and backstroke technique.
- “Gold” group focuses on breast stroke and butterfly technique, while improving freestyle and backstroke endurance.
In Water Sessions (2 practices / week)
Monday / Wednesday 4:00-4:45pm
Tuesday / Thursday 4:00-4:45
**Once your swimmer is registered, They will be assigned either the Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday group**
Session # 1 September 21st, 2020 - TBD
Session #2 TBD
Swim Alberta COVID-19 Update
Here is the link to the latest information on Swim Alberta’s Return to Swimming: