About the Falfins
One word best describes the Falfins; family. Our team has been around since 1963 and from our earliest beginnings, we have been a collective group dedicated not only to swimming, but to each other. We pride ourselves on being hard working, inclusive, and all about the kids.We have grown from a small team that only included children of military personnel back in the 60s and 70s, to a large team of 180 swimmers today. Throughout our growth, our focus has always been on athlete development and growing our own swimmers from novice to seniors.
We have a tremendous staff with over 100 years of combined coaching experience. Our unique training system takes swimmers through a developmental progression focused on technique and skill development at each and every stage. The Falfins take our coaches promise seriously; we are proud of how our kids look in the water. Most importantly though, we are proud that our kids are--good sports, good students, and good people.
If you believe you fit into our team philosophy, give us a call, we would love to have you join our FAMILY. Contact: Office Manager Dana Kelley at 719.377.0035 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to speak with a coach, please contact Coach Rose at 719.963.3101 or email her email@example.com
- Finished 2014 short course in 16th place and 23rd for long course at the CSI Championships
- 2009, 2010, 2011 Bronze Level Club Excellence by USA Swimming
- Earned Level 3 Club Recognition in 2013 by USA Swimming
- Swim Lessons are recognized by Make a Splash by USA Swimming
- Ranked 11th in the nation for Swim-a-thon
- Colorado State Record Holders in 10 Events
- CHSSA Academic All-Americans
- National High School All-Americans
- USA Swimming Scholastic All-Americans
- Consistently placing athletes into Division I, II and III collegiate swim teams
- Falfins Swimming has placed over 50 swimmers into the Air Force Academy
- Gazette Male and Female Swimmers of the Year and Peak Performers