Online Meet Entry Instructions
- To register your swimmer, click the "Attend/Decline" button for the meet.
- Sign into the system if prompted.
- On the Event Signup screen, click on the swimmer’s name under the "Member Name" column.
- On the Athlete Signup screen, the sessions that are applicable for the swimmer will display.
- Select the sessions for your swimmer by clicking the left-hand column; additional information or requests may be added in the Notes section.
- Click "Save Changes" (lower right).
- The Coach will enter your swimmer in the appropriate events for each session.
- The fees for the swim meet will be added to your online account.
- If your online account is set up as credit card, the meet fees will be charged to your credit card on the first of the month.
- If your online account is set up as monthly bank draft (ACH), the meet fees will be withdrawn from your bank account on the 1st of the month.
- If your online account is set up as check or cash, you will need to pay by check or cash on the 1st of the month.
- Late fees are applied to accounts with outstanding balances due to lack of payment, invalid credit card, or ACH returns.
If you have additional questions about the Meet Entry process, contact your coach.