Suburban League meets are run by the Suburban League. The league supports swimmers in several ways.
1. Provide competition opportunities for new and inexperienced swimmers in a quick and nurturing meet format called SLQs.
2. Provide competition opportunities for experienced athletes to fill holes in their competition schedule, these include the SL Distance meet, SL Pentathlon, and Summer Sizzler.
3. Provide athletes traveling to Sectionals, Junior Nationals, Nationals, Olympic Trials, etc. with reimbursement money to assist with their travel fees.
Please note the following important information for SLQs:
- Swimmers can sign up for a maximum of 4 events for $15, plus NJ surcharge.
- Meets are for normally for 12&U swimmers whose fastest times are slower than state times.
- If you are uncertain as to whether to sign up for a SLQ meet, check with your coach.