CUDA Mission Statement
The Front Range Barracudas Swim Club is a year-round competitive swim club serving swimmers in the North Denver Metro area. We are committed to developing young athletes into both highly competitive swimmers and persons of respectful character. We accomplish this by providing a team centric learning environment that exhibits a healthy balance of positive learning opportunities and instils great discipline on a daily basis.
- Improve and expand the aquatics program in the North Denver Metro Area Community, while maintaining quality.
- Provide a positive environment to develop competitive swimmers.
- Provide swimmers the opportunities to grow and achieve their ultimate potential in swimming – High School, College, State, National and International.
- Teach and develop individual character and team spirit through swimming.
- Promote good health for the mind and body.
- Foster outstanding volunteer support
- Establish and provide a team structure for competitive training at all levels.
- Educate swimmers in sportsmanship and team building.
- Provide team spirit through organized group activities.
- Employ outstanding coaches.
- Provide instruction on nutrition.
- Provide an affordable swimming program.
- Establish structured parent education.
- Obtain and ensure quality pool access.
- Maintain open communication with the community.