2018 Edmonton Keyano Swim Club Summer Camps
These camps are for swimmers of all abilities — from learn-to-swim to competitive!
There are three levels offered:
1) Learn-to-swim: These camps are for swimmers involved in swimming lesson programs. This camp will run from 11:00am to 2:30pm Monday to Friday.
2) Intermediate: These camps are for swimmers who are going to enter the competitive program in the fall or who have 1-2 years of competitive swimming experience (Bronze/Silver). This camp will run from 10:30am to 2:30pm Monday to Friday.
3) Advanced: These camps are for swimmers who have a few years of competitive swimming experience (Silver/Gold). This camp will run from 10:30am to 2:30pm Monday to Friday.
What to bring to camp!
- all your swim gear (swim suit, cap, googles, equipment and towel)
- running shoes, shorts and a t-shirt/hoodie for cooler days
- water bottle, bagged lunch and snacks
$250.00 per week for Learn-to-Swim
$275.00 per week for Intermediate and Advanced
Terwillegar Recreation Centre:
- July 9-13, 2018
- July 16-20, 2018
- July 23-27, 2018
- July 30-August 3, 2018
- August 13-17, 2018
- August 20-24, 2018
- August27-31, 2018
To register for a camp, please click HERE! and follow the prompts. Registration opens May 31, 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact Matt Whiteside at email@example.com