Job Description – Awards Coordinator
Open: September 9, 2015
Closed: Sept 14, 2015 (This position is no longer available)
Position: Awards Coordinator
The Awards Coordinator is responsible for ordering, inventory, storing and distributing ribbons and medals for swim meets.
Support Credits: 4
The Awards Coordinator’s responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date inventory of awards (ribbons & medals)
- Offsite storage of all awards
- Contact Meet Directors 6-8 weeks prior to the meet and obtain the Meet Information. Based on the meet information and meet director’s instructions, order ribbons and medals for the meet. Have on hand at the meet extra ribbons for each place.
- Order awards (typically ribbons and medals) for all FAST hosted meets. Hasty Awards is FAST’s supplier. They will direct bill FAST for purchases.
- At the start of each FAST hosted meet, the Awards Coordinator will deliver awards for the meet to the Meet Director.
- At the end of each FAST meet, encourage visiting teams to take all of their awards home with them.
- At the end of each FAST home meet, the Awards Coordinator will collect all unused awards, inventory them, and store them.
- Uncollected awards from visiting teams will be distributed at future FAST meets or mailed to teams as necessary. Keep awards for unattached swimmers. If you’re contacted about these, then you can send them to the individuals requesting them.
- Be prepared to re-create “lost” or “not issued” ribbons to parents who request them.
- Collect ribbons from away meet from FAST coaching staff and deliver them to swimmers via family folders.
Award Supplier: Hasty Awards (1-800-448-7714)
Meet Directors: TBD
If you are interested in this position please email: email@example.com