- Swimmers registering for all of Short Course* will have priority over swimmers wishing to register for only SC1 or SC2
*For priority purposes, HS swimmers will register with swimmers registering for all of Short Course
- Families only interested in registering for SC2 must now register in August.
- Monthly installment option – offered to those registering for all of Short Course (i.e. both sessions).
- All SC2 9-12 year old swimmers will be asked to register to the Sand Shark group, regardless of which group they most recently swam in. Coaches may transition these swimmers to another group, as they see fit (families are responsible for additional fees associated with a swimmer group change)
- $50 Late Registration Fee – any family wishing to register after the normal registration timeframe will be subject to a $50 Late Registration fee (space permitting)
- $50 Early withdrawal fee – any family wishing to withdraw their swimmer (within the first 2 weeks of practice) will be subject to a $50 Early Withdrawal Fee. NO REFUNDS will be issued for swimmers wishing to withdraw after the 2nd week of practice.
- Leopard/Hammerhead/Sand/Squali/Thersher/Bull – official season ends the week prior to Short Course Regionals (2/8/18). Swimmers participating in Regional/State/Zone/Speedo meets will be invited to continue practicing for the days leading up to their final Championship meet, at no additional charge.
- Tiburones/Makos – official season goes through the week of Short Course Regionals (2/15/19). Swimmers participating in State/Zone/Speedo meets will be invited to continue practicing for the days leading up to their final Championship meet, at no additional charge.
- Post season – if OCSC attends any post season meets (AZ, FL, MN, etc) – additional fees will be due for qualified swimmers wishing to continue practicing up to the post season meet. A separate registration will be set up at a later date.