Responsibilities of the Coaches
- To provide all members with a quality program.
- To take an interest in both athletic and academic areas of all our swimmers.
- To ensure that each individual is treated fair and equally.
- To keep a constant communication line open to all participants.
Responsibilities of the Parents
- To support and encourage your children in their academic and athletic endeavors.
- To keep informed of team activities by checking the website.
- To demonstrate good sportsmanship during all practices, competitions, and team activities.
- To ensure that your children arrive on time for practices and meets.
- To ensure that your children have all the necessary equipment for practice and meets.
Responsibilities of the Swimmer
- To cooperate and listen to coaches.
- Show up on time for practice, meets, team events and functions.
- Promote team spirit and have a positive attitude.
- A willingness to work hard and improve.