2018 Mandell JCC Summer Rec Team
The start of a brand new summer season is upon us, and we are looking forward to a rewarding and fun summer. We wish to welcome all new and returning Sharks!!!
We take a great deal of responsibility in providing a safe and productive environment for our athletes and look forward to working with each of you as partners in this endeavor. One of the most valuable characteristics of a strong, motivated team is the parents’ support within the organization. We look forward to working with you this season.
As always, if you should have any questions please feel free to contact Head Coach MaryKate Haverly by email or after practice.
The 2018 Coaching Staff
MaryKate Haverly, Hannah Kirk, Matt Shea, Meghan Shea
Swim Team Apparel
All Swimmers are required to wear racing suits for Swim meets and have racing goggles. Team Suits Can be purchased through Swim Outlet.
Rec Practice will take place at the Swim and Tennis club on Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays from 5-6pm.
Swimmers should strive to attend at least 2 practices a week
- Our meet schedule is posted on our webpage.
- ALL SWIMMERS MUST BE REGISTERED ONLINE FOR EACH SWIM MEET TO BE ENTERED
- If you need help registering, please let a coach know.
- We ask that each swimmer register for each swim meet one week in advance. If you plans within that one-week time frame, please email Coach MaryKate.
- If severe weather is expected on the day of the meet, we will try to reschedule for the following day. You will be alerted via email of these changes.
- All parents will be expected to volunteer and assist at swim meets. This may include, ribbon writing, result keepers and timers.
- A sign up for volunteer can be found when registering for each swim meet.
- ALL Parents must volunteer for at least one meet this season
Current Sharks Long Course Swimmers New or returning swimmers
Fee: $140 (new or returning swimmers)
Please be aware you must be a current long-course swimmer and/or Swim and Tennis Club member to be allowed to swim on the Summer Team.