- Diving is a sport that requires participants to be physically fit in order to be in control and perform movements required to dive. In addition some of the positions and body movements can be simulated on land prior attempting them off of the diving board.
- Dry Land training refers to time spent pool side working on strength building, and/or simulating motions that will be used when diving off of the board.
- There are drill for twisting, reverses, body position alignment, takeoff position, forward approach, back press, and more that can all be done without getting in the water.
BOARD TIME IS PRECIUOS!! So we make the most of the time we have before getting on the board.
Monday and Wednesday 6:45-7:30 pm
- The springboard is a powerful piece of equipment that allows divers to achieve a particular height over the waters surface so that they can flip and/or twist.
- Warm-Up is essential to having a good practie session and emphasis should always be placed on the forward approach and back press in the beginning of practice.
Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30 - 9:00 pm