Age Range: 14&Over
Monday, Tuesday Thursday
Wednesday and Friday 3:45p.m-5:15p.m.
Wednesday and Friday
Practice Requirements: 8 times/ week plus mandatory dry-lands (including AM practices)
- This group is only for high school-aged swimmers who are highly experienced at the age group/ Senior level of competitive swimming.
- Swimmers in this group also train and compete at the National level and represent the ZEUS team at all times.
- Swimmers are highly skilled in all four competitive strokes.
- Advanced stroke technique and race strategy will be emphasized
- Swimmers can make 15 x 100 1:10 Freestyle.
- At this level, there is a high expectation of dedication and a serious commitment to consistency in training.
- Swimmers are expected to participate in all scheduled competitions.
- Relay participation is expected for all members of this group as well.
- In addition, swimmers will be asked to participate in several travel swim meets per year where they will stay overnight in the area if they have the time standards and practice attendance requirements.
- Swimmers must have a USA Sectional Qualifying time or above.
- Finally, swimmers in this group need to help mentor the younger swimmers when necessary at meets or at practices
All National and National Development swimmers should get the following gear.
1. Snorkel – Finis Snorkel
2. Paddles - Finis “Agility” Paddles
3. Short Fins - Finis “Edge”/ TYR Stryker Silicone Fins
4. Speedo Mesh Gear Bag
5. Finis Pulling Ankle Strap
6. Finis Tempo Pro Trainer
7. Finis 8” parachute
Optional (but nice to have your own):
8. Speedo Pull Buoy
9. Finis Alignment Kickboard
10. Finis EVO Quick tempo Mono-fin
11. Finis ISO Paddles (good for breaststrokers!)
12. Goggle Bungee strap
- Swimmers should also bring a water bottle,
extra goggles and extra caps to every practice.