2017 Indiana Swimming Summer Championships
Continuing to update as information is submitted
Indiana Swimming Online Entry Worksheet and Proof Instructions
Summer Championships - Submission of Proof of Times
Indiana Swimming will reimburse clubs post meet for any documented outreach members participating in 2017 championship meets. Reimbursement will include entry fees and surcharges. Post meet reimbursement will allow ISI to research the impact of the Outreach legislation. Hosting clubs do not currently have a way to exempt the outreach athletes. Please submit all fees for each championship as in the past. Questions may be directed to the ISI office.
SUNDAY TRAFFIC ALERT!
DATE: JULY 30, 2017
TIME: 7:30 AM – 11:30 AM
PLACE: 801 W. WASHINGTON STREET
THE FOLLOWING CAMPUS STREETS AFFECTED DURING THIS EVENT ARE:
- PORTO ALEGRE (SOUTH LANE FROM 10TH STREET TO LIMESTONE STREET).
- LIMESTONE STREET (SOUTH LANE FROM PORTO ALEGRE STREET TO NEW YORK STREET).
- NEW YORK STREET (SOUTH CURB LANE FROM WHITE RIVER PARKWAY TO BLACKFORD STREET).
- BLACKFORD STREET (SOUTH LANE FROM NEW YORK STREET TO CANAL).
**THERE WILL BE DELAYS AT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED LOCATIONS, AND SEVERAL LOCATIONS AROUND CAMPUS AS WELL. PLEASE BE PATIENT, AND OFFICERS WILL GET TRAFFIC THROUGH WHEN THEY CAN.**
Open Water Championships -Important Notes to Coaches
- Mandatory Clinic for 10 & U swimmers begins at 10:15 AM. Remaining start times of mandatory clinics for each age group will be annouced on site based on how in-water race is progressing. Please note change in meet letter.
- When entering Open Water athletes using 10 & under – 400M/500Y times or 13-14, 15 & over 800M/1000Y times
- enter a custom time
- make a note in the message box of swimmers using these times when submitting the entry to assist the entry chair in clearing times
- to determine eligibility use the USA Swimming BB standards, also listed in the meet announcement, for generation of an eligibility report
- At a sanctioned competitive event, USA Swimming athlete members must be under the supervision of a USA Swimming member coach during warm-up, competition, and warm-down. (page 2, right side 3rd paragraph)
o If you are not attending, please make arrangements for your swimmer to be supervised, and submit the information in your entry.