Learn to Swim with Swim America!
Our mission for our swim lessons program is quite simple. We’re here to TEACH children HOW TO SWIM and BE SAFE around the water. Our professionally trained instructors pride themselves on providing quality lessons that are fun and rewarding so that children learn to love and respect the water as much as we do. Students in our programs will progressively learn a variety of skills that will allow them to be safe and comfortable in any aquatic environment.
Our swim lessons program is back and better than ever! We are happy to announce that we have partnered with Swim America in an effort to deliver you and your child the best experience and most effective teaching you will find in Southern Indiana. Below you will find important information pertaining to our group swim lessons program.
- Summer Session: June 4 - July 11 (6 weeks)
- Classes Available:
- Class # 1 = Mondays and Wednesdays @ 5:50 - 6:20p (30 minutes)
- Class # 2 = Mondays and Wednesdays @ 6:30 - 7:00p (30 minutes)
- Class Limit: 28 students
- Average Student / Instructor Ratio: 4:1
- Cost: $115.00 ($9.50 per lesson)
- Ages: 4+ years & potty trained
Returning Customers Because we have adopted a new model and curriculum, there are a few changes to the program. An outline of these changes can be found below.
- Sessions: You will now have to sign up for each session. There will no longer be automatic billing at the beginning of each month. At the end of this six week session, you can sign up for the next session through the Learn to Swim registration portal on the NSC website. Current customers will have first priority to register via a link sent to their email before registration opens to the public.
- Re-designed Levels: We have updated our curriculum; therefore, the skills taught at each phase are different. During their first class, all students will be evaluated and assigned a station according to their abilities.
Contact If you have any questions regarding our Learn to Swim program, please contact (812) 602 - 9352.