COPPA Policy (per LEAP requirements)
COPPA applies to individually identifiable information about a child that is collected on line, such as full name, home address, email address, telephone number or any other information that would allow someone to identify or contact the child. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is the enforcing authority.
Ozark Swimming does not gather or store personal information about athletes on its website.
USA Swimming strictly limits the use of member’s personal information to that information necessary for the conduct of the business of USA Swimming and its LSCs.
Ozark Swimming adheres to COPPA through the following:
- Ozark Swimming limits advertising
- Athletes’ personal information, such as full name, home address, phone numbers, etc. is not stored on the website
- Ozark Swimming does not track information linked to individuals who visit the website.
- Admin access to the website is limited to Board members with specific roles.
- Limited pictures of minors are posted on the website, with only first names used.
- Pictures of minors that are posted are obtained from public events/settings. Otherwise, a signed release from a parent/guardian is obtained.
- Ozark Swimming complies with suggested Federal guidelines to limit identifiable markers in photographs so there are no more than 3 markers.
- Requests for removal may be sent to [email protected]. Parents may request that any photograph or any other information be removed from ozarkswimming.com.
- Children’s information is never shared with third parties (other than USA Swimming).
Third-Party Sites and Sponsors
Our site contains limited links to other sites whose information practices may be different from ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy notices, which may differ from ours.
Cookies and How We Use Them