- How can I join Sioux Falls Swim Team?
- Congratulations on your decision! Here are the steps to follow:
- Contact one of the SFST Coaches and discuss with them your swimming experience. The coaches can help you get a feel for which group would be best for your swimmer. The coaches will probably ask you to attend a practice session so that they can be evaluated. The practice times and locations for all groups can be found on the SFST Calendar.
- After deciding on which group is right for you, please select the “Registration” icon and follow the directions for registering online. You must electronically sign agreements contained therein; you may print copies for your own records for each of the agreements.
- Once SFST processes your registration, your account will be made “Active” and you will receive an email acknowledging approval of such. Use your primary account email address as your login ID to sign-in to the website to view areas not accessible to the general public.
- If you have trained or competed previously for a different USA Swimming club, please complete the Transfer Form and give it to one of the coaches.
- Spend some time reviewing the SFST website – there is a lot of information available to you. If you have any questions, always feel free to ask on of the Coaches, Board Members, or other Parents. We are all available to help.
- When does registration begin?
- There are two registration periods. The Fall/Winter Registration will begin in August. The Summer Registration will begin in mid-March or April. All accounts will be deactivated between sessions and families must re-register each time!
- When will I know that I am registered for the Sioux Falls Swim Team?
- You should receive email notification after submitting your registration. Please log into the website to review your information and consider signing up for the “auto-pay” feature which will charge your credit/debit card your current invoiced amount automatically on the 1st of each month.
- When and how do I receive my bill?
- Invoices are system generated each month on the 1st. All current charges, or unpaid balances will appear on your monthly invoice. This is available to view on the website. An email reminder of your upcoming invoice amount will be sent approximately one week prior to the 1st. Any billing activity entered after the 1st will be invoiced the following month. In order to view your bill, log into the website using the email address you set up your billing account with.
- When are payments due?
- Invoices are always available to view on the website. Payments are due on the 1st of the month. All credit card payments are automated on the 1st. Mailed payments must be postmarked by the 15th of the month, otherwise they are considered late and may be assessed a late fee is $15.00 per month.
- Note to Credit Card users: Credit card information must be on file prior to the 1st day of the month in order to process your automatic payment. If you miss getting your credit card information into the system by the 1st, please let a us know as soon as the information is updated on the website so your payment can be processed.
- What does it mean when I receive an invoice notification that says I have a balance due?
- This means that your SFST account had charges posted since the previous invoice and that you need to make a payment to SFST (if you have a balance of zero or a credit, you do not need to make any payments for that month).
- How do I make a payment to?
- There are two options to make a payment:
- Auto-Pay by Credit/Debit Card
- This is the easiest way to pay. To set up, log into your account and click on the “Auto-Pay” link at the top, change payment method to automatically charge CREDIT CARD. Follow the instructions to enter card information. Your credit card will be billed monthly on the 1st if there is a balance due.
- Pay by Check
- The alternative method of payment is to pay by check. Checks are due by the 15th of each month otherwise a $15.00 late fee may be charged to your account. You can mail checks to the below address:
Sioux Falls Swim Team
PO Box 758
Sioux Falls, SD 57101
- Where can I see the detailed charges to my account?
- After you have logged into your account, go to the “$My Invoice/Payment” tab. Under this tab, you can see current and past invoices and all payments you have made. You can also see any current charges that have been posted but have not been invoiced yet.
- What kind of charges are posted to my account?
- There are numerous charges that can be posted to your account:
- Monthly Training Fees/Dues
- Meet Entry Fees
- Team Travel Charges
- SFST Service/Volunteer Hours Fee (if you have not met yearly obligation)
- Team Apparel / Swim Caps
- Please note, that while it is unfortunate that a swimmer may become ill and unable to attend a meet, the member account is still responsible for those meet fees.
- Who do I talk to if I have a question about my bill?
- Questions related to billing should be sent to the treasurer/administrative assistant at [email protected]
- How do I sign up for Credit Card or ACH online payments?
- To sign up for Credit Card or ACH payments on your website you must login to your account using your email and password. Once you have logged in to the site, click on “Setup Auto Pay” on the left side of the home page and follow the instructions on the next page.
- Is financial assistance available?
- Yes scholarships are available to families on the team who qualify for it. Please fill out the following Scholarship Application and submit to the treasurer for review. They will then submit it to the Board of Directors for review. Once a decision has been made, the family will be notified of the decision.