- I forgot my password, what do I do?
- On the “Sign-In” page, click the link and your password will be emailed to you. Your password will be auto-emailed to the email address on file with your members-only account, this is usually the login email.
- Can I change my password?
- Yes, after you have signed in, click on “Change Password” near the top-right corner of the home page. Then type the new password and click submit.
- How can I change my email address or contact information?
- After signing in, click on “My Account” and change your personal information. Make sure to click the “Save” bottom when you are done.
- Do I need a username/password for each family member?
- No, each membership is set up as ONE ACCOUNT PER FAMILY. A family account can cover multiple swimmers in that family.
- How can I get a member directory?
- First, you must sign-in with your member name and password. Then, click the “Members” tab under the main navigation bar – this takes you to the Member Service page. Here you may look up individual members or groups. Swimmer names, parent names, street address, email address, and phone number are visible for all members who have not indicated a preference in the “My Account” page to not be listed. Note that if you are not listed you cannot see the directory either. In this section, you can also direct email any viewable Sioux Falls Swim Team family member. When you are viewing the member search results, click on the postal letter graphic to launch the email tool.