COVID-19 INFORMATION & RESOURCES
USA Swimming Facility Re-Opening Messaging and Planning
Transitioning to Yellow - Guidance from Pete Barry, AMS General Chair
Allegheny County Moves to Yellow Phase
Red Cross 120 Day Extention for Expired Certifications
(does not apply to STSC Online Only)
Latest USA Swimming Information Rergarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Swimming Community Conavirus Resources
SMALL BUSINESS RESOURCES
Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES)
The following link provides a list of resources for small businesses located in the Eastern Zone
Federal and State Programs for Small Business Support-EZ
The document is divided into five sections:
- Federal Resources concerning the Coronavirus.
- State Resources concerning the Coronavirus. These generally link to a state’s Department of Health Coronavirus website.
- USA Swimming Coronavirus website link.
- State Business Resources. This section contains general business links to states business resources such as the Small Business Development Centers or a link to the state’s Small Business Administration. This section may give teams an idea of additional places to look for general business support.
- General Business Resources. This includes two links to general business resources.