PARENT & TOT LESSONS
Parent & Tot classes are designed to help children ages 6 months through 2 years old to become comfortable in and around water in preparation for learn-to-swim classes. One parent or guardian is in the water and works with their child under the supervision of a certified FAST instructor. Dynamic classes of up to 8 parent and tot pairs work with the instructor to teach their child fundamental skills such as blowing bubbles, arm circles with the head above the water, and front and back floating. Classes meet for 30 minutes.
These 20-minute lessons are designed to help your children become comfortable in the water without a parent. Swimmers will be taught how to blow bubbles, float, kick, and safety skills in a positive environment. Children must be between the ages of 2 and 4. Classes meet at the indoor pool.
Registration for Fall 2018 begins Monday, July 30th.
The session begins Tuesday, September 4th.
Forms will be available online for download prior to registration. We ask that you come to register with the form pre-filled out to expedite the process.
Things to Remember About Registration:
- Registration takes place in person at any of our offices only.
- Forms will only be accepted with full payment in cash, credit card, or check.
- For lessons (excluding Pre-School, Parent and Tot, and Pre-Comp), all forms must have three different day and time choices. This gives us room to find an available class that best matches your child's age and ability level
- Allow up to a week for your class time confirmation via email or phone call.
- Sibling registration forms are processed together, so that they may not have the same instructor, but will have the same class time.