Fleet First Swim School Policies
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Make-Up Lesson Policy
- In order to receive a free make up lesson, a doctor’s note MUST be provided.
- There is a $10 charge to schedule a make-up lesson without documentation.
- A make-up lesson may NOT be rescheduled for any reason.
- Make-ups are NOT given for Mini-Sessions for any reason.
- Make-up Classes will be scheduled as available, they are NOT guaranteed.
- ALL make-up lessons must be scheduled within 30 days of the missed class.
- Make-up lessons for the Parent & Child Class can be taken in another available Parent & Child class with proper notification and scheduling with the office.
Note: If Fleet First Swim School cancels your lesson due to a pool closure or other circumstances, you will either receive a free make up or have a credit applied to your Fleet First Account.
We do NOT offer refunds under any circumstances. A credit will be applied to your Fleet First Swim School Account under these guidelines:
Cancellation policy 14 days or more prior to first lesson:
- You will receive a credit minus the $40 Registration Fee and a $5 Admin Fee.
Cancellation policy 1 to 13 days prior to first class:
- You will receive a credit minus the $40 Registration Fee and a $30 Admin Fee.
Cancellation\withdrawal policy once classes have begun:
- You will receive a credit for unused classes minus $40 Registration Fee and $40 Admin Fee.
School Year and New Year Package Cancellation:
- You will receive a credit for unused swim lessons minus $40 Registration Fee and a 25% Admin Fee that will be assessed from those unused swim lessons.
Note: You must contact us in person in order to cancel. If you wish to finish out the month you are currently enrolled in, please refer to the “Withdrawal Procedures” section.)
- Each family is charged a $40 Registration Fee when you first sign up that is valid from September through August each year.
- A prorated Registration Fee of $20 will be charged to families who join June through August.
- When registered in a class, a credit card of your choice will be placed on your Fleet First Account to be charged for monthly lessons on the 1st of each month. This will be a reoccurring charge until a Withdrawal Form is submitted (See Withdrawal Procedures).
- Online Registration: Only credit cards are accepted for online registrations.
- Whether you register online, on the phone, or in person, payment is due upon signing up for all lessons.
- We DO NOT, prorate/refund/issue credits for vacations, after-school programs, or any other personal scheduling conflicts.
- Please fill out a Withdrawal Form online and submit it by the 20th of the current month in order to be withdrawn from the following month’s classes and to stop the auto-payment charge.
- If you would like to cancel lessons immediately, please refer to the “Program Cancellation” section.
Class & Schedule Changes
- Classes may be subject to change including but not limited to cancellation, rescheduling, combining with other classes, and instructor changes. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE INSTRUCTORS. We will, of course, do our best to make sure that classes are taught as scheduled but please understand that situations that necessitate change do arise.
· Parents are allowed one free, permanent, move per month if your schedule changes. There is a $30 Admin fee to move more than one time per month.
General Policies & Procedures
- With the exception of Future Stars, parents should not leave their child unattended at Fleet First Swim School.
- No parents, or other family members, or friends are allowed on the pool deck at any time. Please drop your child off with the Site Supervisor and proceed directly into the Parent Viewing Area or other designated area assigned by the Site Supervisor.
- Lessons are offered one time per week on the same day and time each week.
- Mini-Sessions lessons are scheduled with 3 or 4 consecutive days at the same time each day.
- Scheduling outside of this is not available.