Code of Conduct Swimmer
This may sound very simple, but a swimmer’s role is to swim and have fun. I would ask that each swimmer show up every day and expect to be challenged and look to have fun. This is a Christian swim program, so we should look to honor God in everything we do.
As a swimmer of Flood Aquatics, I will abide by the following code of conduct:
- I will treat teammates, coaches, parents and competitors with respect.
- I will treat the property of others as if it were my own.
- I will follow the Flood Aquatics Electronic Communication Policy.
- I will read and follow the Bullying Action Plan.
- I will do my best to be on time for training and meets.
- I will bring all of the needed equipment to practice daily.
- I will clean up any trash that is mine at practice and meets.
- I will practice good sportsmanship.
- I will promote a positive and fun atmosphere.
- I will support my coaches and teammates at all times.
- I will follow instructions from my coaching staff.
- I will not interfere with practice.
- I will wear proper swim wear.
The following behavior is prohibited and can result in suspension or termination of membership:
- Use of alcohol, drugs or tobacco.
- Destructive behavior of any kind.
- Striking another swimmer, coach or parent.
- Inappropriate language or derogatory comments.
- Stealing and vandalism.
- Intimidating another swimmer.