Every member of Eagle Aquatics is required to pay an annual registration fee and a monthly fee on our team website at www.eagleaquaticsfl.com.
1. ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE:
- $140 - Includes: USA Swimming Registration Fee, Insurance, Liability, Coaches’ Education, Team Equipment
- It is due at the time of registration or for existing members at the beginning of each season (September).
2. MONTHLY FEES:
- For the monthly fees auto payment is recommended.
- Payments go through on the 1st of each month.
- All payments are due by the 10th; after that a $10 fee will be added to the account. You will receive an email if your card payment did not go through.
- If you wish to cancel or suspend your account you HAVE TO EMAIL Coach Adam at email@example.com BEFORE the 1st of the month. Please allow 24 hours for confirmation. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours we did not receive your email.
- No refunds but team credit is available up to the 10th.
Eaglets - $100
Eagles - $100
Age Group Development - $115
Eagle Development - $115
Age Group Elite - $125
Pre Senior - $135
Senior - $145
*Family discount is available!
3. OTHER FEES & CHARGES
A. Swim Meet Fees - Every swim meet we attend has its financial obligations. The prices are set by the host teams so it varies.
- Entry Fee: Individual $2.50-$5/event, Relay $5-$10 divided by 4 (Championship meets are often double)
- Facility Surcharge: $5-$10
- Team Surcharge: $10/swimmer (If it requires the coaches to stay at a hotel $20)
B. Equipment Charges - Team and practice equipment can be purchased at the pool. You can pay cash or check or I can add the charges to your account and will be billed with the monthly fees.