Steps For Registration
1. Go online to www.miamishoresaquatics.com.
2. Click on “Start Registration” (left hand side) or “Online Registration” (right hand side)
3. Click on “Register Now”.
4. Select “I am a new user or I am not sure if I already have an account. This is the email I want to use”
5. Fill out all the required fields. The Account holder is the parent, the Member is the swimmer. If you know the swim suit size, please enter. Upon registration you will fill out the payment information. You will be charged the registration fee (except Masters) and the first month fee. Acceptable forms of payments are Visa, Master Card, Discover (for any other payment options please contact Coach Adam).
All fees are due on the 1st of each month. Auto Pay is recommended. If you need to suspend or cancel your account please send an email to email@example.com before the 1st of the month so you do not get billed. There are no refunds after the charges went through. Team credit available until the 7th.
6. Wait for an approval email and how to log in instructions. After that you will have full access to the site where you can find more information about the team and I will be posting News and Events. You will also be able to select swim meets from here or even look up your child(ren)’s best times. Our main communication line will be through this website so please read the emails I send you.
Registration Fee: $110 - Includes: USA Swimming Registration Fee, Insurance, Liability, Coaches’ Education, Team Equipment
Eaglets - $80/month
Eagles - $90/month
Age Group Development - $100/month
Age Group Elite - $110/month
Pre Senior - $120/month
Senior - $130/month
Family discount is available!
Entry Fee (Individual $2-$4, Relay $4-$8 divided by 4)
Facility Surcharge $4-$8
Swimmer Surcharge $10/swimmer (If it requires to stay at a hotel $20)