The Performance Aquatics Swim Club
Invites Teen-aged students to become a part of The PAQ!
Junior PAQ is our Novice Program for newer club athletes
Make new friends and train for next school season, or for personal fitness & fun!
- Year-round program is open to all 13 + Over competitive swimmers
- Experienced, highly-qualified FHSAA & USA-S certified coaches
- Private 6-lane/25-yard pool @ Grandview Preparatory School
- Focus is on technical/strength development for performance gains
- Individualized training plans address all levels of fitness goals
- State-of-the-art Dryland Training techniques utilized
- USA-Swimming club membership offers multi-level competitive opportunities
WHEN? YEAR-ROUND TRAINING SCHEDULE (OPEN ENROLLMENT)
TIMES? Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays 5:45-7:30 pm, summer Saturdays
WHERE? Grandview Preparatory School on-campus Pool
COST? $185 Annual Registration (includes USA-Swimming yearly membership)
$120/month training fee
Contact us today - Space is limited!
ONLINE REGISTRATION is open - click HERE to sign-up
- Swimmers will receive a solid technical foundation and successful competitive experience that will prepare them for Senior PAQ Elite group
- Swimmers will target appropriate meets such as Area Champs, Junior Olympics, BB meets, and selected travel meets
- Athletes must be aged 13 and older
- Athletes must be committed to 3/4 workouts/week (5+ hours of water training/2 hrs dryland training/week)
- Selection to the Senior Program (moving-up) is offered after a formal interview with each swimmer and their parents