Swim training for the competitive, fitness, and triathlete swimmer.
Come join us to prep for your Triathlon/Ironman/OW or just for personal fitness and fun!
Founded in 1970, Masters Swimming is partnered with USA Swimming, the governing body for swimming in the United States. Swimmers age 19 + up are welcome, at every level in this lifetime sport! PAQMasters range in ability from those learning to swim to former collegiate and Olympic swimmers.
There is a full schedule of local, national, and international swimming events for swimmers interested in competing. Some Masters choose not to compete, but join PAQ to enjoy the benefits of coached workouts, exercise of swimming and to meet other active adults.
Each practice will focus on a variety of aspects of competitive swimming. The primary objective will be to improve each swimmer's stroke efficiency while increasing their speed and aerobic capacity. Swimmer's stroke efficiency will improve through stroke analysis, technique corrections and mastering of stroke corrective drills. Some endurance training will increase swimmer's aerobic capacity, and OW swimmers are encouraged to do more on their own.
Specialized tri-athlete training is available. Tailored workouts are dedicated to the specific race for which the tri-athlete is preparing.
RACHAEL BURNETT TAKES GOLD AT USMS NATIONALS, 100 FREE - 57.10
- Get a solid technical foundation and develop strong aerobic endurance
- Work with PAQ Coaches to target your individual fitness goals
- Prepare for ANY level competition: local, national, Triathlons, Ironman, etc.
- Or, swim just for fun & fitness!
- Athletes must be 19 years of age or older.
- Athletes must become members of US Masters. Click here: http://www.usms.org (Members of USMS gain access to monthly e-newsletters, discounts, online workouts, and competition opportunities)
- FEES: $90/month unlimited workouts, with Annual $100 PAQ Registration (does not include USMS membership)
WE ARE OPEN & #COVIDSafe!
5 workout options each week!
- Evening: Tue/Thu 7-8 pm Early Morning: Mon/Wed/Fri 6 - 7 am
- Additional group clinics or private sessions available on request.
PAQMasters MITCHELL POSK TAKES ON OPEN WATER SWIMMING IN RHODE ISLAND