Swim training for the competitive, fitness, and triathlete swimmer. Come join us to prep for your Triathlon/Ironman/OWS or just for personal fitness and fun!
RACHAEL BURNETT TAKES GOLD AT USMS NATIONALS, 100 FREE - 57.10
- Get a solid technical foundation and develop strong aerobic endurance
- Work with PAQ Coaches to target your individual fitness goals
- Prepare for ANY level competition: local, national, Triathlons, Ironman, etc.
- Or, swim just for fun & fitness!
- Athletes must be 19 years of age or older.
- Athletes must become members of US Masters. Click here: http://www.usms.org (Members of USMS gain access to monthly e-newsletters, discounts, online workouts, and competition opportunities)
- FEES: $90/month unlimited workouts, with Annual $65 PAQ Registration
WOW: 8 workout options each week!
- Evening: Mon/Wed 7:30 - 8:30 pm (+ some extra Fridays for Monthly Lappy Hour!)
- Early Morning: Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri 5:45 - 7 am
- SUMMER ADDITION: Thursday Mid-Day Workout! 12-1:30pm
- Not as Early: Saturdays (NEW!) 8:30-9:30 am
- Additional group clinics or private sessions available on request.
- CURRENT CLINIC: PAQ is excited to be hosting AQUANEX for Triathletes on April 21/22, 2019 with Dr. Rod Havriluk of Swimming Technology Research!
Click this link to register for April 20th/Triathlete& strokes
Click this link to register for April 21/Freestyle Clinic
Inquire online to connect with a PAQ Coach: Click "Contact Us" button on right
MITCHELL POSK TAKES ON OPEN WATER SWIMMING IN RHODE ISLAND