No doubt there are a variety of swim teams in South Florida for parents to consider for their child. It is important that a parent try to match their interests and that of their child to the program that will best fulfill their needs. Each program has different strengths and weaknesses. To understand what SwimFast is all about, you are asked to read the Vision and Mission statement.
The strengths of SwimFast are as follows:
1. We provide individualized career planning and training plans for our athletes.
2. We provide the very best in technical instruction in strokes, starts and turns to our athletes of all ages. Swimming is a technique limited sport. You will only become as good as your attention to technical detail.
3. We can offer detailed help in college selection and decision making for the older high school athletes, since Coach Leonard has personal relationships with most Division I and many Division II and III coaches. We want our athletes to swim in college and we work towards that end.
4. We provide our services for ONE FEE... paid monthly by the family, no booster club fees, no swimathons, no candy sales, no other irritating nickel-and-dime fundraisers. We charge a fair fee, and pay our club needs from that one fee. You do pay for swim meet entries and your annual USA-S membership fee.
5. Our aim is to help your child achieve all they are capable of achieving and are interested in achieving. We are not in existence for social purposes, though having friends on a team is important. We seek and support the highest levels of performances at all ages.
6. We believe the lessons of hard work, attention to detail, dedication, goal setting and personal achievement through effort are lessons well worth learning for every child. We live that everyday and reinforce it with the athletes everyday. If you believe the same, SwimFast may be for you!
SwimFast, like every opportunity for growth, has to be paid for! Our philosophy is simple:
Charge a fair fee. Period. No fundraising, no booster clubs, no other irritating ways to fund the program.
We pay all our bills out of your monthly swimming fee. So we do prefer to be paid on time and ask you to attend to that, please.