Welcome to Bolles Swimming. We are excited you are interested in joining our swimming family!
Here are some key steps to get you started:
Step 1: Email or call ahead to schedule an evaluation or visit a practice. We allow prospective athletes to join our practices for up to two weeks before requiring registration. You will be asked to complete an information sheet and sign a waiver prior to an evaluation or visit.
Call our Swim Office at 904-256-5213 and leave a message, we will get back to you shortly, or email the following coaches.
- Email Coach Gina Aquilar for information about Learn to Swim, Junior Makos, or 12 and under competitive swimmers: email@example.com
- Email Coach Dale Porter for information about middle school competitive practice groups: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email coach Peter Verhoef for 9-12th grade swimmers attending or interested in the Bolles School: email@example.com
- Email Coach Mike Kuzma for 9-12th grade swimmers not attending the Bolles School still interested in swimming at Bolles: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Read more about our competitive team membership structure here. We are proud of our tradition and the impact it makes on the student-athletes of all ages. To be effective it takes the giving support of our families in three main ways:
If you are interested in our pre-competition programs, read here for info on Learn to Swim (age 3 and Up) or Jr Makos (Ages 5 and Up).
- Registration fees and monthly coaching dues: these will depend on the program you are in.
- Service Hours to host our meets: We host 10-15 meets per calendar year at Bolles and we ask our families to support our meets through timing and other roles.
- Meet, Travel, and equipment costs: These are not included in our membership costs and vary depending on the age and ability of the athlete.
You can read more about all of these on our Membership Information page.
Step 3: Get Registered! Once you visit and meet us, we will guide you to an online registration process that will allow you to setup a payment method and receive team communiciation. Dive in and enjoy being part of the family!
Thank you and GO BOLLES!