****Look for us next year Summer 2022
Summer 2021 - COMPLETED
We look forward to offering a summer league swim team at Fishhawk Ranch this summer. Program is open to residents and non-residents of Fishhawk.
Please contact Teresa Beebe at [email protected] or 813-689-0908 for more information or to register.
Program Dates: June 1 - July 22
Practice Times: Monday through Thursday
- Beginner - 7:30 - 8:30 am
- Intermediate - 7:30 - 8:45 am
- Advanced - 7:30 - 9:15 am
Cost: $225 + 45 registration fee (reg fee includes cap, small bag, AAU reg fee and team shirt)
What level does my child belong? (Please see below for descriptions. Still not sure? Contact Teresa to set up an appointment for an evaluation - [email protected] or 813-689-0908
- Beginner - this swimmer is new to the sport and has a love for the water. The focus will be on learning all four strokes with proper technique. This swimmer will also be introduced to the swimming starts and turns along with circle swimming within their lane. The focus is more on technique and being able to build stamina by swimming 25 yards at a time, working up to 50 yards and beyond.
- Intermediate - This swimmer has an idea of all four strokes but still needs to develop proper technique. They may have been on a swim team in the past, but still feel new to the sport. Proper start and turn technique will be introduced and practiced. The swimmer is able to swim various distances (25yd, 50yd, etc). They will be introduced to building stamina/endurance while swimming, learning how to do a “set”.
- Advanced - This swimmer has been on swim teams in the past, demonstrates knowledge of all four strokes including starts and turn. There will be a focus on improving technique along with building up their endurance, strength and speed. Swimmers will complete “sets” that will challenge them and work on race strategies.
Summer League Meets:
- June 12 - High 5
- July 10, 17 - Locations TBD
- July 23-24 Summer League Nationals (High 5)
REGISTRATION FORM: Click HERE