DBS Coaching Fees (Aug 2014)
Monthly Fees (incl. Program, Coaching, Admin & Pool Rental) Coaches determine skill level for each swimmer and assign training groups.
DBS Meet Fees (August 2014)
- Meet Information for all meets are posted on the website. You must click button to enter meet before posted Deadline! You choose the days/sessions and events. Home and Away meets will be billed the week before the meet.
- We have 3-4 mandatory home meets/year. If it is a mandatory meet it will be part of the communication about that meet. Even though it is mandatory you still must sign up.
- For EVERY home meet each family must provide a volunteer for each session their child is swimming - if you have 2 swimmers, you must provide 2 volunteers. Families are assessed a fee of $25 a day if they do not help out. Swim meets cannot run without volunteers.
- You can choose your volunteer position when you sign up for meet. If you have small children of if you will not be able to physically help on day of meet we will find an alternate way for you to help.
Years ago we implemented mandatory meets so we could get rid of the $100/swimmer fundraising commitment. Parents agree that watching their child swim (even if it is just 1 or 2 events) if better than selling coupon books, discount cards etc. This is why families are billed ($35 per swimmer) whether they swim or not. Our mandatory meets are the Cannonballs for Kayne Invitational, Spring Invitational, and Lochte Classic.
- DaytonaBeachSwimming.org - click on the Join DBS Button. Create an account and set up monthly payments. CREDIT CARD/DEBIT CARD ONLY
- Your annual Team Registration is $100 and includes your USA Registration.
DBS Billing Policy (Aug 2014)
- All accounts will be billed on a monthly basis
- All accounts will be billed on the 1st for the upcoming month.
- All accounts will be due by the 1st of the month.
- All accounts not paid by the 15th of the month will be assessed a late fee. Late fees are $10 per swimmer per month.
- If the account is not paid by the 15th of the month, your child will not be allowed in the pool and will not be signed up for future meets until the account is brought current.
- Payments returned by the bank will incur a $30.00 charge
- If your bill is not paid in full - you will not be able to swim in meets - or attach to another team.
If you need to put your account on HOLD please contact email@example.com by the 15th of the month PRIOR to the month your hold will begin. There are NO refunds or any monthly dues "applied" for another month and we do not prorate any months. Your account must be paid in full before a HOLD can be placed on your account. Example #1: You would like to go on HOLD from Sept - Oct for HS season please contact us by Aug 15th to put your account on hold. Example #2 You would like to put your Account on hold for November - March please contact us by Oct 15th.