How to Sign up for a Swim Meet
1. Log on to your account through the web page.
2. Click on the Upcoming Events tab
3. Find the meet that you would like to attend
4. Click Attend this Event/ Edit Commitment (Button under the meet)
5. Click on your swimmer’s name
6. *Declare: Yes, please sign up (swimmer’s name) for this event
No, thanks (swimmer’s name) will NOT attend this event
7. Notes: Add what days of the meet that you would like your swimmer entered.
a. Please enter Susie Friday and Saturday only. She will NOT be able to attend the meet on Sunday because we have a family commitment.
b. Please enter Susie in all sessions of the meet.
8. Click SAVE CHANGES! If you do not click SAVE CHANGES, you will not have completed the commitment process.
If you have multiple swimmers repeat steps 5- 8.
- Once the deadline is up and the entries are submitted to the host club, families are responsible for all entry fees.
- Fun Meets: $10 per swimmer (except swimmers registered for summer novice attending summer fun meets.....these meet fees are included in your summer fee)
- USA Meets: Entry fees are paid to the host team and are detailed in the particular meet’s information packet available on the Makos website. Fees are usually charged per event. Makos pay for the relays. Once a swimmer has been entered in a meet, the club cannot refund entry fees for any reason. The Makos will also assess a per-athlete charge to your account to help to partially cover the costs of paying the coaches to travel and attend the meets. The charge is $20 for swimmers attending 2 or more days, $15 for swimmers attending 1 day.