2020/2021 Swim Season Documents:
2019/2020 Swim Camp/Clinic Scholarship Program:
The Blue Tide Swim Board is providing financial assistance for swimmers wishing to participate in swim camps or clinics outside of normal practice. Any camp or clinic regardless of length (e.g. day camp, weekend camp, or week long camp) is available for review.
Application Form: Link to Google Form
- 20% of the camp fee up to $100.00
- 1 camp or clinic per swimmer per fiscal year (Sept to August) will be credited.
- Swimmer must apply prior to the camp online via this form. All fields must be filled out completely.
- All week long camp applications must be in by April 15th.
- Board will approve applications at the next Board meeting (2nd Monday of the Month)
- This means that all applications must be submitted to the Board at the meeting prior to the requested camp. Example:
- Camp Date = February 23rd, 2020
- Application Due = February 10th, 2020
- Board Meeting = February 11th, 2020
- Paid receipt must be submitted via email ([email protected]) prior to refund being given.
- Amount approved will be applied to swimmer account at the next billing cycle after the camp has occurred and all documentation is received.
- Approved amount will NOT be credited in the following instances
- If a refund was issued to the swimmer regardless of attendance or circumstances.
- If the swimmer cannot/did not attend the camp without written notification as to why the swimmer did not attend.
- Required documentation is not received.
- Extenuating circumstances will be reviewed by the Blue Tide Swim Board and a decision will occur as to a refund vs. credit.