The Metro Atlanta Aquatic Club, LLC Anti-Bullying Policy
Bullying of any kind is unacceptable at The Metro Atlanta Aquatic Club (the “Club”) and will not be
tolerated. Bullying is counterproductive to team spirit and can be devastating to a victim. The
Club is committed to providing a safe, caring and friendly environment for all of our members.
If bullying does occur, all athletes and parents should know that incidents will be dealt with
promptly and effectively. Anyone who knows that bullying is happening is expected to tell a
coach, board member or athlete/mentor.
Objectives of the Club’s Anti-Bullying Policy and Action Plan:
1. To make it clear that the Club will not tolerate bullying in any form.
2. To define bullying and give all board members, coaches, parents and swimmers a good understanding of what bullying is.
3. To make it known to all parents, swimmers and coaching staff that there is a policy and protocol should any bullying issues arise.
4. To make how to report bullying clear and understandable.
5. To spread the word that The Metro Atlanta Aquatic Club takes bullying seriously and that all swimmers and parents can be assured that they will be supported when bullying is reported.
Electronic Communication Policy
Team Travel Policy
USA Swimming SafeSport - Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policy