Would you like to have a family celebration, children's birthday party or special children's event at the SCGC pool? Please email Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your event!
Contact Danielle to find a date for your event. Finalize your date by completing a contract and paying in full. The following are the rules for events at the SCGC pool:
Pool Party Pricing and Details
- All pool parties will be attended by 2 or more Valdosta Aquatics staff members.
- Costs will be $200 for Stone Creek Residents and $250 for Non-Residents.
- Above price includes up to 30 children/50 participants total.
- All parties are booked for 2 hours. One additional hour may be added for $50.00, but must be done at the time of booking with approval from Valdosta Aquatics.
- One folding table and tent will be provided per party for food and other items. If there is a need for an additional table, please notify Valdosta Aquatics at the time of booking.
- Please be aware, no pool party date is final until the contract is complete and the balance is paid in full to Valdosta Aquatics.
Additional Rules and Information
- In the event of bad weather, there will be NO monetary refunds given. If this situation occurs, there will be an alternate date decided upon as a make-up for your function. Parties will NOT be moved to the main clubhouse.
- Both the main pool and the waterworks area will remain accessible to Stone Creek Pool members at all times during your function if during normal operating hours.
- No glass containers are allowed on the property for any reason.
- The use of alcohol or any other mind altering substances are not permitted on premises. In addition, arriving as the host or a guest at the Stone Creek Pool facilities under the influence of any illegal substance or excessive alcoholism is unacceptable. If undesired behavior is displayed, you will be escorted off of the property.