These are all subject to the coaching staff’s approval. No movements will be made until August
of each season unless there is an extreme circumstance which then will be decided by the staff
as a whole. We want each swimmer to have a full season within a group to fully train and grow
as a swimmer. The Program Director has the right to move up or down a swimmer if they see fit
within a season with a 2 week notice to the swim family.
The number of workouts per week and the duration of workouts may change, as needed, based on pool availability and coach's discretion.
● 8th to 12th graders.
● 4 to 6 workouts per week
● 2.5 to 3 hours per session
● Be a team leader, have a positive attitude, and coachability
● Have intentions of swimming in college Junior
● 5th to 8th graders
● 3 to 6 workouts per week
● 2 to 2.5 hours per session
● Be a team leader, have a positive attitude, and coachability Age Group
● 1st to 5th graders
● 2 to 5 workouts per week
● 60 to 90 minutes per session