Information for 2021 - 2022 Season
1. Annual Registration Fees
- Team Registration Fee of $140 for each new and returning swimmer (non-refundable): The team registration is capped at $300 per family. The fee will include 2 team silicone cap and 3 team t-shirts. The Team Registration Fee is due at registration.
- USA Swimming Fee and associated process fee of $95 for each new and returning swimmer (non-refundable): All members of ESCA must be registered with USA Swimming and the Gulf LSC. This registration fee will cover the period of September 1, 2021 to December 31, 2022. The USA Swimming Fee is due at registration.
2. Monthly Dues
- The first month due will be paid at registration (non-refundable). Subsequent monthly dues are invoiced on the 1st of each month (non-refundable). Payment is required of whether the swimmers attend practice or not (e.g., due to weather, illness, vacation, holiday).
- Credit card or ACH on file is the preferred method of payment. Payment with this method will be made automatically on the 1st day of each month. There is a 2.9% transaction fee with credit card or ACH payment. Payment with check is permissible with approval from the team. Please put the check in an envelope labeled with the swimmer's name and month to which payment is applied. A late fee of $10 will be assessed if payment is not made by the 7th of each month (no exception). A $25 returned fee will be assessed if there is insufficient fund. Nonpayment will result in suspension or termination by the team.
- Monthly dues:
- Junior/Senior - $160.00
- Age Group - $150.00
- Developmental 1 and Developmental 2 - $140.00
- Monthly dues discount for family with 2 or more swimmers. 2nd swimmer - $10 discount. 3rd + swimmer - $20 discount.
3. Meet Fee
- Meet Surcharge - per swimmer fee for each meet. This fee ranges from $3.00 - $15.00 depending on the meet. This fee is paid to the host team.
- Event Fee – per event fee paid to host team. This fee ranges from $5.00 - $10.00 per event.
- Team Meet Fee – $1.00 per event fee paid to ESCA. The Team Meet Fee helps offset the travel costs of the coaching staff.
A swimmer may terminate his/her membership by completing and submitting the Termination Notice Form. The form must be submitted to ESCA at least 30 days prior to the end of the month via e-mail (no exception). The partial month must be paid in full. For example, if a swimmer terminates his membership on February 17th, he is obligated to pay the month of February and March.
1. Timing: Parents are expected to volunteer during meets as assigned by the host teams. The volunteering sign up will be posted the week of the meet. If parents fail to volunteer, they will be assign a timing slot. Please sign up when the slots are posted so you are able to pick the slots that best fit your schedule.
2. Hosted Meets: ESCALATE Aquatic Team may host meets during the 2021 - 2022 season. Each family is required to sign up for 2 shifts (approximately 1-2 hours each) per swimmer up to a maximum of 4 shifts.
1. Practice - Swimmers are required to wear team caps . The requirement will strictly be enforced (no exception).
2. Meet - Swimmers are required to wear team swimsuit (Arena red suit), team caps and team t-shirts. The requirement will strictly be enforced (no exception).
Team t-shirts and team caps may be purchased through the team.