Dunlap Dolphins Swim Team
Teach, Train, and Motivate youth to develop leadership skills & good sportsmanship through swimming
Developing our athletes to be good leaders, students, citizens and team players
VALUES & BELIEFS
We believe in:
- Maintaining a Strong Work Ethic.
- Achieving great things doesn’t come easily, excellence. requires a commitment
- Even the most successful people make mistakes, learn from them
- Treating Athletic Participation as a Privilege.
- Set high expectations of academic success
- Be mindful of how your actions in and out of the pool affect your teammates
- Doing the Right Thing.
- Act with integrity
- Value and reward sportsmanship, honesty and collegiality
- Giving Back.
- Be generous with your expertise and time
- Mentor the next generation
Goal 1: To foster a culture of inclusion and increase DDST’s visibility
Goal 2: To develop student-athletes for a life of success beyond athletics
Goal 3: To compete perennially for team championships
Goal 4: To adhere to the principles of fiscal responsibility
Goal 5: To ensure an effective collaboration with District 323 and the community