Delta Aquatics Swim Team Policies
As a club member of USA-Swimming, and for the physical and emotional safety of our athletes, parents, officials, chaperones, coaches, and other non-athlete members of the Delta Aquatics, we have developed and adhere to policies pertaining to athlete and non-athlete safety and conduct. These policies are listed below.
- Anti-Bullying Action Plan
- Athlete Electronic Communication
- Code of Conduct and Travel Policies
- Electronic Communication Policy
- Safe Sport Initiative
- Parent Conduct / Pool Deck Rules
Because we practice in the school pool at Oswego East High School, we must follow the rules of the school system (School District 308) when it comes to building usage. In general, if school is canceled for a weather event, our practices will also be canceled. Please keep your eye on your email, our social media accounts, and the website for up-to-date information if the weather looks bad.
We will seek to communicate with everyone in these primary ways.
- We will send an email to our active roster
- We will post updates on the news page of our website
- We will post on all social media (Facebook and Twitter)
Join our facebook page and follow us on twitter. If you're not on twitter, but would like to get text messages from us, you can text "follow @deltaaquatics" to 40404 to get signed up.