The Practice Calendars below contain practice dates/times/location for each of our training groups, meet information, social events, and team notifications. They are set up as Google calendars, so it is able to be subscribed to your own electronic calendar. Looking at the entire calendar can be a bit overwhelming, so we have designed it to be flexible for your family’s needs by linking individual calendars below.
Please SUBSCRIBE to the appropriate practice calendars below.
What is expected of Delta Swimmers at practices:
- Arrive at pool 15 before your scheduled start time to dress and to stretch. This allows you to be ready for instruction so practice can start promptly.
- Be on deck SEATED and ready to go 15 minutes before practice is scheduled to start.
- Be at practice for the entire time.
- Set up your practice time mentally, come to swim, improve skills and work hard. Total effort builds better swimming!
- Learn to read the pace clocks.
- Dry off before you leave, pick up all of your equipment and dress for the weather!
- Do dry-land exercises vigorously.
- Read the website! Be sure you let your parents know if something new has been posted.
Recommended Practice Attendance
Senior Prep 80%
Swimmer attendance is available via the Parent On-Deck App (download via iTunes or Google Play). It is not available via the website at this time. See below for helpful directions.
Quick View Practice Schedule for All Groups
FAQ’s Practice & Attendance
What does it mean when the calendar is blank on a day I expected to see practice listed?
In this case, the practice times for that day have not yet been finalized (taking into account events at the high school) and we may nee need to modify practice times. Check the calendar again at a later date to determine the practice status.
What happens if there is bad weather?
We follow the calendar/operations of Oswego East High School & SD208. If SD308 cancels school due to weather, we most likely will cancel practices as well. The website will always be your best source of information. As soon as we receive confirmation from the district, we will post the information.
How can I view my swimmer's practice attendance?
- Log-into the On-Deck app, using the same email address (username) and password you use to log in via a computer.
- From the “menu”, click “attendance history”. This brings you to a list of YOUR swimmers. Click a swimmer to see their attendance listed by day. If you have questions about your swimmer’s attendance, please email your swimmer's Coach.
- To change the date range for viewing attendance: Click on either the calendar at the top of the screen. Enter the date you wish to include in the range and click enter/done/ok. You should then see additional dates.