Why Swim or Tri?
The Iguanas Swim Club has been providing quality swim training in Chicago for over 20 years. There are many benefits to getting your child involved in triathlon or competitive swimming, including:
- Swimming promotes physical development.
- Triathlon develops aerobic endurance and is one of the most beneficial forms of cardiovascular exercise.
- Swimming enhances a child’s natural flexibility and promotes muscle development.
- Triathlon is a great complement to pool swimming for variety- and for those that are not swimmers it is a great experience.
- Swimming is the most injury-free of all children’s sports.
- Triathlon and swimming are sports that will provide fitness and enjoyment for life.
- Swimming promotes time management and swimmers are among the top academically-achieving athletes.