NEW for Fall Winter 2019-2020:
The Iguanas x CHI Academy is a great place for your child to learn the game of water polo and enhance his or her swimming skills while having fun! Practices will take place at Jones College Prep's Aquatic Center in Downtown Chicago (South Loop).
Athletes registered for Iguanas Fall-Winter season will have the option for water polo fundamentals, skills and swimming conditioning on Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:30 PM and select Sundays at 10 AM as well as youth game opportunities! The program is for all ages and skills levels.
- Fundamental Skills Training while teaching team concepts: Rookie to Advanced
- Boys & Girls: Kindergarten thru HS
- All Skills Levels Welcome: Players grouped by Ability
- Year-round program: except for major Holidays!
- Competitions: Local game opportunities through American Water Polo
- Be a part of the Chicago Water Polo Team!
Jones College Prep - 7th Floor
700 South State Street
Must be able to swim 25 yards
Obtain an American Water Polo Scholastic membership
- When registering with American Water Polo, please select 'CHIWPC - CHI Water Polo Club'
Academy Practice Schedule:
Multi-sport Monday 6:30 - 8:00 pm
Water Polo Wednesdays 6:30 - 8:00 pm
Technique Swim Thursday 6:30 - 8:00 pm
Scrimmage Sundays 10:00 - 11:30 am
2019-2020 Fall and Winter Registration is open!