Welcome to our modified fall season with Wheaton Swim Club. We are excited to use FMC Natatorium in Westmont and Superior Pool in Willowbrook for September 26 – November 22.
Attached is information specific to both facilities. It is important for all families and swimmers to read and be familiar with all rules and procedures. Keep in mind that other teams are also using facility, so you need to make sure you are in the correct location each night. We recognize the first week will be challenging and ask that everyone be patient as we get used to our new routine.
- We are guests of FMC and Superior pools. Please follow all rules.
- All IDPH and USA/IL Swim Covid guidelines will continue to be adhered to.
- Masks will be required at entry/exit of building and any time out of pool water.
- Know (potential) symptoms of Covid and if you do not feel well do not attend practices.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 min before practice and come dressed in suit. There is limited locker room availability.
- If you are late to practice we can not guarantee you will be let into building.
- Facility personal will take temperature and ask basic Covid questions upon arrival. (There is no questionnaire to bring).
- No visitors (parents, siblings) allowed in buildings.
- FMC: Bob, Chris and Luke
- Superior: Bob, Luke and Marissa
- Monday – FMC West
- Tuesday – FMC East
- Thursday – FMC East
- Friday – FMC West
- Saturday – Superior
- Sunday – FMC East
7580 S. Quincy St. Willowbrook IL 60527
There is a small parking lot to the right of the front entrance. Swimmers will enter through the “garage” type of door at the front of building.
275 Plaza Drive Westmont IL 60559
Map attached. There is an east and west entrance/exit for our practices. Make sure you are at the correct location each day of practice or you may not be able to enter. North is front of building, South is back of building and pools/doors are on West and East sides of building.
- There is a red rectangle labeled drop off/pickup for refers to the West pool.
- West pool has windows and bigger parking lot.
- Drop off is on west side double doors of building and pick up is on back of building.
- Blackhawk Drive is the East side street.
- There is a blue oval on map showing approx. location for drop off/pickup.
- We were told to go to east side parking lot and the door to enter is the closest door to the front of building.
- The exit would be on same side but at the back of building.
For all pickups come in off Blackhawk Drive and form carpool pickup line.
Link below will take you to page with addresses of both facilities.