SPAC "Learn to Swim"
About Our Lesson Program:
Six Point Aquatics swim lessons program teaches children to be comfortable in the water while providing them with a variety of skills to get to the next level. Our trained instructors will help children learn how to handle themselves in the pool, while building confidence and determination.
Our goal is to help the swimmer learn to float and kick on his or her own, and begin to work towards learning the four competitive strokes. All of our instructors are certified lifeguards and competitive swimmers. An American Red Cross Instructor is always present to supervise classes an ensure safety.
- Private Lessons:
- One on one 30 minute lesson with a SPAC instructor: $45
- Monthly Rate (one session per week) $150
- Monthly Rate: 2 siblings with separate instructors $250
- Monthly Rate: Siblings of current team members $100
***Lessons are now available for scheduling Monday-Friday between 4-7:00
- Our Pre-Team helps to connect the gap between private swim lessons and our competitive swim team. In this group, swimmers learn all four strokes, and practice twice a week for 45 minutes. The pre-team is open to all ages 10+under. To join the pre-team, swimmers should be able to swim 25 yards of freestyle or backstroke on their own.
- Pre-Team rate is $80 per month
- Registration:Please email to register firstname.lastname@example.org