Brownsburg Swim Club (BBSC)
Family Membership Requirement Policy for Hosted Meets:
Revised: March 13,2017
• Proceeds generated by our fundraisers, hosted meets, during the season are an integral part of the team's income and help keep our training fees as low as possible. Because of the manpower necessary to successfully host an invitational meet, each family is required to work sessions at all BBSC hosted Short Course and Long Course invitational meets, regardless of swimmer participation.
• The membership agreement requires all families to fulfill worker sessions at each BBSC hosted invitational meet. These meets serve as club fundraisers to keep the actual training fees as low as possible. 4 to 5 meets per year are typical.
• Senior, Performance, Emerging and Futures = 2 sessions per swimmer, per meet, with a family max of 4 sessions per meet.
• Bulldog Prep = 1 session per swimmer, per meet, with a family max of 4 sessions per meet.
• The annual Circle City Classic meet requires one (1) additional worker session per swimmer, with a family max of 4 sessions per meet.
• Work sessions may only be filled by individuals 14 years and older.
NOTE: Please see BBSC Worker Job Descriptions for age requirements.
• PLEASE NOTE: A charge of $100 will be assessed to your account for each required meet session not fulfilled.