CGAC 2018 SPRING SWIM LESSON PROGRAM
The Center Grove Aquatic Club 2018 spring swim lesson program will start in March 2018.
Online registration for swim lessons will open on the CGAC website on February 19, 2018.
Cost is $75 per swimmer per session. You may register your swimmer for more than one session week. There will be no make up days for a missed class and no refunds issued if your swimmer misses a lesson.
The 2018 CGAC spring swim lesson sessions will be held on the following dates:
Session I: March 12-15
Session II: April 9-12
Session III: April 16-19
Session IV: April 23- 26
Session V: April 30-May 3
Session VI: May 7-10
Session VII: May 14-17
CGAC Swim Lesson Program Overview:
- Age requirements: Children must be out of diapers at the start of the session. Children up to 12 years old can register for swim lessons.
- Session Format: You will register your swimmer in a 4 day session of your choice Mon-Tues-Wed-Thurs. Each lesson is 40 minutes in length. There will be different time slots to choose in each session.
- Time slots available for lessons**: Lessons will be held in the evenings after school. No swim lessons will be held on Friday, Saturday or Sunday during the school year. Earliest lesson time slot begins at 5pm.
- Flexible Schedules Available: Each Individual swimmer can sign up for a session and time slot that best fits your schedule. If a session becomes full, you will be waitlisted.
- Cost: Each session costs $75 per swimmer per session and includes 40 minutes of private one-on-one instruction. CGAC only accepts debit/credit cards and payment is due at time of registration.
- Location: Lessons take place at the indoor Center Grove High School Pool.
- Lesson Instruction includes: Gradual water adaptation and immersion, movement in water, breath holding and release, submersion of the face, opening eyes underwater, bobbing with bubbles, floating, kicking and basic breathing drills. Instruction techniques are customized to each swimmer's ability and comfort level.
For more information, visit the Swim Lesson page on the team website for more information.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions related to swim lessons.
**Times slots are tentative and subject to change (5pm-5:40pm; 5:45pm-6:25pm; 6:30pm-7:10pm; 7:15pm-7:55pm)