Why Should My Child Swim?
The Carmel Swim Club is the premier youth sports program in the Indianapolis area. There are many benefits to getting your child involved in competitive swimming, including:
- Swimming promotes physical development.
- Swimming develops aerobic endurance and is one of the most beneficial forms of cardiovascular exercise.
- Swimming enhances a child’s natural flexibility and promotes muscle development.
- Swimming develops superior coordination.
- Swimming is the most injury-free of all children’s sports.
- Swimming is a sport that will bring children fitness and enjoyment for life.
- Swimming promotes time management and swimmers are among the top academically-achieving athletes.